Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Getting ready for Con-version 25

I’m leaving for Con-Version 25, Calgary’s premier science fiction and fantasy convention, tomorrow morning, and I won’t be back until late on the 24th. Con-Version is always a lot of fun, and the Guests of Honor are amazing this year: Terry Books, Tanya Huff, Robert J. Sawyer and Alina Pete. Sweet! : ) I can’t wait to get there! I’m so looking forward to seeing friends, going to panels, and watching the musical they put up every year. Well, I hope there is one this year; I couldn’t find any info about it on the Con’s site. :/ Please, please, please let there be a musical--my fingers are crossed. In any case, expect my next post to contain a detailed account of the Con, and, of course, there will be plenty of pictures too. Now if only I can manage to stuff all I need for this trip into one suitcase, I’ll be happy. Wish me luck.

No comments: