Thursday, May 12, 2011

Updates

I’m almost finished prepping DEATH IN THE TRAVELING CITY for release. I’m down to the last details, tweaking the jacket blurb, stuff like that. I had a peek at its cover earlier this week; it’s looking good, and it’s not even finish yet. I must say, Michelle did a great job at capturing the spirit of the story. I’m very excited about it! :) If all goes well, the book should be available by mid June. Yay!

On a different note; I saw Thor the other day. It was entertaining enough, the typical popcorn summer movie. Apparently, there is a snippet after the credits (which I missed, boohoo) that plays into the larger Avengers story that’s coming soon. Guess I’ll see it when the film comes out on DVD.

I plan to go see Priest next, but I’m not holding out a lot of hope that it’s going to be good. Would love to be proven wrong, though.

No comments: