Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Heart Reading reviews The King’s Daughters

This is the second review in a series of four by reviewer and author of Majanka Verstraete. See the first review below. It’s awesome! :-)

Here are two excerpts:

“The story is well though-through and developed, and the mystery isn’t easily solved. I loved the mixture of folklore with the mystery at hand, and the way everything blends in well together.”

“I liked The Princes of the Golden Cage. I loved The King’s Daughters. So far, the Prince Amir Series has presented me with an intriguing and outstanding mixture of mystery and suspense, fantasy, history and romance, and I’m loving every bit of it. The more I get to know Prince Amir, the more irresistible and charming I find him. He doesn’t have the typical hero-personality, which gives him an edge that I particularly like. The supportive cast is a varying group of people at well, each with their own unique quirks. The storyline itself is strong and well-developed, and with enough plot twists to keep you on the edge of your seat.” More.

I am thrilled by these two amazing reviews! :-) Check them out and also check out Majanka’s new book, Mirror, Mirror.

No comments: