Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Halfway there

Since I’ve reworked the storyline of my paranormal fantasy, this novel has been progressing at a good clip. As a result, I just reached the halfway point, the middle of the book. Woo hoo! Well, it’s an approximate middle because I never really know how many pages a story will run until I finish it. Feels right though. The chemistry between the characters is growing, and the tension in the plot is increasing. Love it! I have a lot of cool scenes coming, and I can’t wait to write them. As you can tell, right now I’m in the midst of first draft euphoria. I best enjoy it now because once revision starts the fun’s over…well, not totally but pretty much.

On a different note, yesterday was my birthday, so for lunch I had two of my favorite foods, lobster and blood pudding. I know. I’m weird. =)

No comments: