I love to bake. It’s one of my favorite pastimes.
I especially love trying new recipes. Yesterday, I make an Italian Love Cake.
It’s so good and easy to make; I thought I’d share the recipe with everyone.
So here it is:
Italian Love Cake
• 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
• 2 pints part-skim ricotta cheese
• 3/4 cup white sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 4 eggs
• 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
• 1 cup milk
• 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
• Prepare cake mix as directed on box. Pour batter into 9 x 13 x 2 inch greased baking dish. Set aside.
• Combine ricotta cheese, sugar, vanilla, and eggs. Blend well. Spread mixture evenly over the top of the cake batter.
• Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 75 minutes if using a glass baking dish, 90 minutes if using a metal pan.
• Blend pudding mix and milk until thickened. Blend in whipped topping. Spread over cooled cake.
Bon appétit. :)