Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Audio-Books

The audio-book versions of The Princes of the Golden Cage and The King's Daughters are going to be available soon. They are produced by Amazon Audible and narrated by David Marantz. Amazon bought the audio rights from Skyhorse Books which acquired them when it purchased the original publisher, Night Shade Books. I own the rights of the third books in the series, Death in the Traveling City, so it’s not part of the deal. I should look into getting it done too. Anyway, both titles are scheduled to be released on January 27, 2014.

2 comments:

Kailana said...

Oh, that's exciting. I love rereading books by audio, so I will definitely want to check these out. :)

Nathalie Mallet said...

Hi Kailana,
Yeah, I'm thrilled about the audio versions.=)Thanks for dropping a line.