Monday, January 13, 2014

What’s new for 2014


For once, we’re not moving to New Brunswick. I’m quit happy about that; B.C. is my home. We might buy a new house in Prince George though.

 
 
My New Year resolution this year is the same as last year: lose weight and get in shape. The difference this time is that I’ve already lost five pounds since the beginning of January. Woo hoo!

Work is progressing well. I started the second draft of the first book in the Parallel War trilogy, a young adult sci-fi.

I’m going to Vegas with friend in April and to the fantasy world convention in November.

Also, I had two requests for full manuscripts, an urban fantasy and a sci-fi, from two different publishers. One asked for it before Christmas the other after New Year…fingers crossed.  =)

No comments: